We have all been there when we see the low-charge warning on our phone at the worst possible time. This is what makes the Anker Prime Power Bank a must-own for anyone who lives life on the go. With 20,000 mAh of portable power, you know your smartphone or tablet will always be charged.
As a bonus, you can use the 200W output to give your laptop a quick power-up until you can find your way to a charger. Usually priced at $129, you can save 31% for Cyber Monday and pick up the Anker Power Bank for just $89. Don’t wait too long, this deal is too good to be true. [Related: Reddit’s 12 Best Power Banks Are Killer]
- 200W total charge output includes 100W USB-C for charging a laptop
- Lightning fast recharging from 0-100 in 85 minutes
- Compact size at 4.9 x 2.1 x 1.9 inches in size
- Real-time charge information displayed on smart digital display
Why You Should Buy the Anker Prime Power Bank
If you’re looking for a brand new power bank, the Anker Prime Power Bank should quickly grab your attention.
- Available with 20,000 mAh of portable charging power, the Anker can easily power up every smartphone on the market. Even the iPhone 15 Pro Max with its 4,441 mAh battery should get up to 4 recharges with the Anker.
- The 200W output includes two high-powered USB-C ports and one USB-A port. This means you can simultaneously charge two USB-C laptops at 100W each.
- To recharge the Anker, a rapid recharge USB-C port can give you a full charge in 85 minutes.
- Compact and ready for travel, the Anker measures a mere 4.9 x 2.1 x 1.9 inches in size.
- To stay informed on battery life, the Anker includes a smart digital display. This display shows the remaining battery capacity, power input, and power output.
- The Anker also includes a 2-year warranty to give you peace of mind along with the Anker reputation.
Is the Anker Prime Power Bank Worth It?
As someone who regularly travels and brings power banks everywhere, the Anker Prime Power Bank is absolutely worth the price. Rest assured that for $89, you are getting an absolute bargain. There is absolutely reason to believe this power bank will charge your smartphone at least 4 times. Quick weekend trips may mean you don’t even need to bring a phone charger with you. The bottom line is this is one 31% discount you should not ignore. The real question isn’t whether you should buy one Anker, it’s whether you should buy two and give one to a friend.
Pick up the Anker Prime Power Bank from Amazon today.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Jinning Li/Shutterstock.com.