If you want to throw the best holiday party on the street, the JBL PartyBox 110 is a must-own. Whether you are just looking to impress your friends or keep the party going all night long, a booming Bluetooth speaker is an absolute necessity. Available for 38% off, the JBL PartyBox 110 is currently down to its lowest price ever on Amazon. Between 12 hours of battery life and party lights, you’re going to be the talk of the HOA tomorrow. At this price, you better act fast as this deal is almost too good to be true. [Related: Best Party Speakers of 2023]
- Fantastic bass with 160W of JBL signature sound
- IPX4 rating for a splashproof shell
- Party lights can sync to the beat of your favorite tunes
- Up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge
Why You Should Buy the JBL PartyBox 110
When you want a portable speaker that can go anywhere and play anything, the JBL PartyBox 110 is the answer:
- Delivering powerful sound, the PartyBox 110 can deliver 160W of power. Using JBL signature’s sound, there is little question your neighbors will all hear your bad song choices.
- With up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge, there is more than enough battery for an all-night holiday bash.
- Built with an IPX4 splashproof design, the PartyBox 110 can handle a few drops of eggnog, champagne, and water.
- Download the PartyBox smartphone app and control the music all night long. Better yet, control the colors and patterns and create the perfect holiday vibe.
- At this price, pick up 2 JBL PartyBox 110 speakers and sync them for a house-filling sound that can be heard indoors and outdoors.
- At 11.8 x 11.6 x 22.4 inches in size, the PartyBox 110 is definitely portable. Just throw it into a bag and take it for a trip to the camping ground or beach.
Is the JBL PartyBox 110 Bluetooth Speaker Worth It?
What good is a holiday party or a trip to the beach without music? JBL has an outstanding reputation for audio quality and the PartyBox 110 is no exception. With a 38% discount available for Amazon’s lowest price ever, the question isn’t whether the PartyBox 110 is worth it, it’s why don’t you buy two of them? We know you will love the room-filling sound, party lights, and the 12-hour battery life. You may not love your neighbor’s complaints the next day about your music, but then you know the JBL PartyBox 110 was more than worth the purchase price.
Pick up the JBL PartyBox 110 from Amazon today.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Max Heidelmann/Flickr.