HyperX earbuds are known for their superior sound quality and comfort. They come in various styles and are designed with comfort and sound quality. Whether you’re looking for an immersive gaming experience or want to listen to your favorite tunes, HyperX has something for everyone. They have some of the best options, ranging from exceptional gaming earbuds, long-lasting battery life, superior budget designs, or enhanced comfort.
This article will look at some of the best HyperX earbuds available today and discuss their features and benefits.
- Best Overall: HyperX Cloud Earbuds
- Best for Gaming: HyperX Cloud Buds
- Best for Ear Comfort: HyperX Cloud MIX Buds
Best Overall: HyperX Cloud Earbuds
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear
- Optimized for handheld mode
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Immersive in-game Audio
- In-line mic for game chat
The HyperX Cloud Earbuds carry the day because they are famous for excellent sound quality, a snug fit, and longer battery service.
These wireless buds offer excellent value for your buck, particularly if you’re always active throughout your day. They have various-sized rubber ear cups; hence you can choose a pair that best fits your canal without falling off. These buds are also easy to wear.
These Bluetooth 5.1 buds feature aptX and aptX HD to complement the Sub-band Coding (SBC) codec. They are great with either 24-bit LPCM audio data allowing a faster audio transmission rate.
HyperX’s cloud buds don’t feature AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication), which enhances compatibility with iPhones, but this is a minor snag. Thus, iPhone customers can only link these buds to their devices via Sub-band coding (SBC), but considering their great price, this is barely a cause for concern.
Moreover, these buds have a fantastic audio output, and the battery life is more than adequate for active users. These earbuds can impressively last up to 12-13 hours of uninterrupted listening at a volume of about 75 dB. They do not offer fast charging but provided you plug in your buds for charging overnight, so they’ll be good to go by morning. An added advantage of the cojoined neckband design is that you won’t have to worry about losing one earbud or connection problems.
Check them out on Amazon right here.
|Durable battery||They don’t fast charge|
|Premium sound features||Limited mic coverage|
|Reduced risk of losing one earbud|
|Comes with various silicon cups to ensure a snug fit|
Best for Gaming: HyperX Cloud Buds
- Bluetooth wireless connection: Experience wireless freedom with Bluetooth ready media devices.
- Long-lasting battery life: Enjoy music and video streaming with fewer interruptions for up to 10 hours on a single charge.
- Premium HyperX sound: Features 14mm drivers to get you immersed in your audio entertainment.
- Signature HyperX comfort: Our patented silicone ear tips are designed for a comfortable fit. Three different sizes are included to fit a wide variety of ear shapes and sizes.
- In-line mic and audio controls: The in-line mic and multi-function button allows you to answer calls, control tracks, and activate digital assistants with ease.
The HyperX Cloud Buds are created with comfort in mind to offer an immersive audio output. They have extra-soft silicone ear cups for superior noise isolation and enhanced comfort.
HyperX is renowned for accessories mainly connected to gaming. These buds are also popular among Nintendo Switch and smartphone pro gamers.
However, the Cloud earbuds’ adaptive noise suppression isn’t very effective, and surrounding noise may interfere with your listening experience. The battery life is also impressive, lasting up to seven hours on a single charge. Moreover, these cloud earbuds are rated IPX5 for sweat and water resistance, meaning you can carry them when you hit the gym or run.
The earbuds’ boosted bass, accurate highs, and mids help produce an immersive sound. Additionally, with a multi-function switch on the small, practical, built-in-line mic, you can effortlessly receive calls and manage your playing media. Thanks to its built-in mic, you can talk and organize with your group in any Nintendo Switch game that allows an in-game chat. The HyperX Cloud buds are competitive in this crowded market despite having average overall audio that is pretty decent for gaming.
Grab them on Amazon here.
|Durable battery life||No Active Noise Cancellation|
|Great sound with an in-line mic||Lacks crucial headset features|
|Sensitive touch controls|
Best for Ear Comfort: HyperX Cloud MIX Buds
- Dual Wireless TWS: 2.4GHz | Bluetooth: Ultra-low latency 2.4 GHz gaming mode via the included USB-C adapter when you can’t afford to spare a split-second on PC, console, and Android, or switch to Bluetooth when you’re on the go.
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability: Featuring 3 ear tip sizes for a personalized fit, and a carrying case with silicone sleeve to keep everything stored and secured when you’re on the move.
- HyperX Signature sound + DTS Headphone:X: Get pinpoint audio localization and a 3D sound stage thanks to the power of DTS and high-quality HyperX audio.
- Long Battery life: Using A2DP mode earbuds have up to 10 hours of battery life and up to an additional 23 hours using the charging case.
The HyperX Cloud MIX Buds is a dual wireless and lightweight headset designed for mobile or console gamers who want a headset that can easily change from gaming to music.
These buds offer up to 10 hours of battery performance between charges which is an attractive add-on for music lovers and even more for gamers. As they are designed to last long, the buds are comfy to wear and often fit snugly without falling off.
If you are a PC, Nintendo Switch, Smartphone, or PlayStation 4 and 5 gamer, you can use the USB-C wireless adapter to connect your earbuds. The 2.4GHz connectivity is very reliable with PCs. It remains connected without buffering even as you move around your home while playing music.
Moreover, the default touch controls of the HyperX NGENUITY app can be reprogrammed with a great deal of user control which is very straightforward. The DTS:X surround sound is only compatible with PCs. These buds have an IPX4 rating which means they are ideal for workouts and morning runs in humid conditions because they can resist sweat and heavy water sprays.
You can find them on Amazon here.
|Lightweight and comfortable fitting design||Limited customization options|
|Good sound quality||Lacks surround sound|
|Great price||No Anc|
|Long-lasting battery||Limited microphone range|
|Easy to use|
How to Pick the Best HyperX Earbuds
The best earbuds can enhance your gaming experience or make your music-listening experience elated, calm, or pumped. Here is our advice on factors you should weigh in to get the right pair of HyperX earbuds that will suit your needs:
- Sound quality
- Battery longevity
- Ear cups
The best-sounding buds typically feature enhanced sound isolation, which relies on the earbud’s codecs and how well the earbud fits your ears. Snug-fitting earbuds often have an improved bass compared to loose-fitting earbuds.
A codec determines how well a sound signal is transmitted from your phone without delay. The best codecs for outstanding audio output include aptX, LDAC, aptX HD, and the LDAC 900. The best code for iOS users is AAC, which supports high resolution and delivers excellent sound.
If you’re always on the go, you want to find reliable batteries that can serve you without requiring constant recharging. As a general rule of thumb, keep in mind that if a pair of earbuds is advertised to last for 10 to 12 hours, you should expect it to be operational for an hour or two less.
Every pair of earbuds needs earcups. Although they come in various sizes, colors, or shapes, some genuinely wireless earbuds don’t have silicone ear cups. Some are manufactured with one-size fits but others, like the HyperX, feature three unique silicone cups that you can switch if they’re too big or small for your ear canal.
There are plenty of cheap wireless earbuds on the market today. However, the cheaper the earbuds, the lower the quality of Bluetooth, which often distorts or delays sound quality. The pricier models also have better microphones, making calls and video chats via your phone a breeze.
What to Know Before Buying the Best Hyperx Earbuds
If you’re considering transitioning to in-ear gaming earbuds, you can rely on HyperX Earbuds to deliver a great-sounding experience. They sound great, are comfy, and are a worthwhile investment.
Furthermore, even though you shouldn’t expect to get too much in the way of sound isolation, microphone quality, or advanced gaming capabilities, you’ll still have a good gameplay experience. Additionally, you should keep these specs in mind that HyperX isn’t only compatible with Bluetooth and USB-C 2.4GHz. However, they don’t have (ANC) active noise cancellation, although it isn’t such a deal breaker. Their noise isolation is good enough for environments that aren’t too noisy.
Using Hyperx Earbuds: What’s it Like?
The HyperX earbuds generally sound great with pop, rap, rock, and EDM. They also look great with their up-to-the-minute design. Usually, individuals on the other side of the line can hear you thanks to the built-in-line microphone. However, you must place the mic directly ahead of your mouth for enhanced quality.
Moreover, the DTS:X surround sound option is only available with the HyperX Cloud Mix Buds when linked to a computer that runs the NGENUITY software tool. HyperX earbuds lack ANC and hence don’t effectively filter out most ambient noise; therefore, they may be problematic in boisterous environments.
Last update on 2023-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API