Smart TVs can be pretty great, but getting to grips with all of their features and navigating through menus can be a pain. For the less tech-savvy among us, a Roku TV is an amazing alternative. These TV sets do everything you want them to, from displaying movies in great quality to providing an immersive gaming experience using an intuitive interface. If you find that the sound quality is a little lacking for your taste, we’ve got a solution for you. With 75% off the TCL Alto R1 Soundbar, you can massively upgrade your audio at a bargain price. [Related: The 7 Best Roku TVs You Can Buy Today]
- Exclusive for Roku TVs
- Plug and play with simple setup
- Doubles as a Bluetooth speaker for your phone, tablet, and PC
- Easily adjust settings using your Roku remote
Why Should You Buy the TCL Alto Soundbar?
This soundbar can make a big difference to your Roku TV in no time at all. Some of its great features include:
- Easy to install: It’s refreshing to buy some new tech that doesn’t cause you a headache. All you have to do is plug the soundbar into a power source. Then, pair it with your TV using your remote. This is genuinely plug-and-play. You don’t need any complicated mounts or awkward controls.
- Adjusting settings is a breeze: By pressing the star button on your Roku remote, you can quickly access the soundbar’s settings. If voices are too quiet, you can ramp them up. And if you’re having a late-night streaming session, switch on night listening to relax in peace.
- Roku-exclusive: It’s designed specifically with Roku TVs in mind. Therefore, you can rest assured that this soundbar will be compatible with your set.
- Versatile: Aside from beefing up your TV’s sound output, this soundbar doubles as a Bluetooth speaker. Pair with your smartphone, PC, or tablet, and play the tunes you love through your favorite apps.
Is the TCL Alto Soundbar Worth It?
We think the TCL Alto soundbar is a great deal. But it’s worth reiterating that it’s exclusively compatible with Roku TVs. Therefore, it’s the best fit for you if you already own a Roku TV or plan on purchasing one soon. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get as much use out of it. However, if you’re looking for a budget-friendly Bluetooth speaker, you could still potentially use it for that purpose, forgoing the TV entirely.
This soundbar would also be a great purchase if you’re generally happy with your TV but feel that the audio could be a little bit better. Instead of shelling out big bucks for a fancy speaker, this soundbar will resolve your problem in around five minutes or less.
Take your Roku TV to the next level with an easy-to-install TCL Alto R1 Wireless Soundbar from Amazon before this deal ends.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©alexfan32/Shutterstock.com.