If you own a Mac, iPad, or iPhone and are looking for a compatible keyboard, you may want to consider the Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad. It’s on sale now for just $97.49, 24% off its list price of $129. That’s a savings of $31.51. We don’t know when this sale will end, and supplies may be limited. So, we recommend that you take advantage of this Amazon deal while you still can.
Why Should You Buy the Apple Magic Keyboard?
When you’re shopping for a keyboard, it’s important to keep the following criteria in mind:
- Build quality
- Battery life
- How you plan to use the keyboard (writing, coding, designing, surfing the internet)
The Apple Magic Keyboard:
- Has a clean, sleek, stylish design constructed from aluminum that complements the look of other Apple products
- Has low-profile scissor mechanism keys that allow users to type faster, more accurately, and more comfortably
- Has an extended layout designed for efficiency with large, well-spaced keys that offer a quiet typing experience, backlit keys that allow users to type in low-light conditions, dedicated arrow keys, easy-to-access function keys, and a large command key
- Features a numeric keypad
- Is designed specifically to connect wirelessly with Apple products via Bluetooth, including Macs, iPads, and iPhones
- Features a rechargeable battery that operates for weeks — or even months — on a single charge (depending on usage) and will never need to be replaced
Is the Apple Magic Keyboard Worth It?
The Apple Magic Keyboard has a five-star rating on Amazon with over 15,000 reviews, 95% of which are positive. Our research indicates — and reviewers confirm — that the Apple Magic Keyboard:
- Pairs easily with other Apple devices
- Provides a smooth, comfortable, efficient typing experience
- Is attractive and durable
- Offers wireless freedom
However, there are some drawbacks to this product. At the list price ($129), it’s expensive. And it’s heavy (13.8 ounces), so it’s not as portable as some other keyboards. If you’re on a budget or want a more portable, third-party keyboard to pair with your Apple devices, you may want to consider a less expensive option, such as the Satechi Slim X1 Bluetooth Keyboard or the Macally Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard.
The Apple Magic Keyboard is still a bargain at $97.49. So, if it’s within your budget, you can check out this Apple Magic Keyboard deal on Amazon.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Stefan Holm/Shutterstock.com.