- To reset the clock on your Samsung microwave, follow these three easy steps.
- Step 1: Press the button on the face of the microwave.
- Step 2: Select (Clock Menu) on the button pad.
- Step 3: Use the keypad to enter the current time and press .
- To adjust for Daylight Savings, select (the Daylight Savings menu) on the keypad and choose to set the clock ahead or back one hour.
In a perfect world, you wouldn’t need to reset the clock on your Samsung microwave. However, power outages, daylight savings, or general maintenance may require that your Samsung microwave’s clock is reset.
In just three easy steps, we’ll show you how to set the clock on your Samsung microwave. Follow along with us and restore the accurate time on your microwave!
Step 1: Select the Options Button
Press the Options button on the face of the microwave.
Step 2: Select the Clock Adjustment Menu
Select number 9 (Clock Menu) on the button pad and press OK.
Image 5855/Image 5856
Step 3: Enter the Correct Time on the Samsung Microwave Clock
Use the keypad to type in the current time. You need to use at least three digits, so if it’s 2 PM, type in 2, 0, 0. Once you’re done, press OK.
What to Do for Daylight Savings
Perhaps you’re seeking a quicker method to change the time on the Samsung microwave clock after Daylight Savings.
A quick way to set the clock for a one-hour time adjustment is to select Options and then enter 5 (the Daylight Savings menu) on the keypad. Select 1 to set the clock ahead one hour. Select 2 to move the clock back one hour.
That’s it, you’re all done! Your clock should now officially read the correct time. It can certainly be frustrating to have to reset all of your devices, but when it’s quick like this, it’s easy to get back up and running!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©dalogo/Shutterstock.com.