- Stone is a key element in Little Alchemy 2 and can be used to make many other items.
- To make stone, you need to combine 2 air to create pressure, and then combine pressure and earth.
- There are alternative ways to make stone, such as combining lava and earth or lava and water.
- Little Alchemy 2 is a game where you can combine different elements to create new items, and stone is just one of the many possibilities.
Stone is a key element in Little Alchemy 2. You can use it for all sorts of new creations. Fortunately, it’s one of the easier items to make. If you need to learn how to make stone, follow our instructions below.
One of the greatest aspects of making stone in Little Alchemy 2 is that you only need to create one additional element to get it. After creating stone, you can use it to make many other items, too! We’ll walk you through the quick and simple steps, then give you a little more in-depth knowledge in the following sections.
Without further ado, let’s make some stone!
How to Make Stone in Little Alchemy 2
You’ll only need three ingredients and two steps to complete the process. Believe it or not, some Little Alchemy 2 items take dozens of steps, so this one’s pretty easy.
We’ll assume you’re already familiar with the basics and jump right into it. However, if you need a little more help operating the game, scroll past this section, and we’ll break that down, too.
Step 1: Combine 2 Air
Sometimes, Little Alchemy is a tad too logical. Of course, air makes pressure! That’s pretty basic science. So, grab an Air element from the right-side menu and drag it to the workspace. Then, grab another and place it on top. This will give you pressure.
Step 2: Combine Pressure and Earth
If you ever studied geology or rock formation, then you may have already guessed that pressure and earth make stone. If not, don’t feel bad. It really didn’t click for us until after we completed the steps.
Grab an earth element and drag it to the workspace. Then, grab your pressure element and place it on top. A nice little pop-up will appear. Now, stone appears in your inventory.
You’re all set to move along to your next task or keep reading for more helpful insight into Little Alchemy 2 and stone.
Other Ways to Make Stone in Little Alchemy 2
The fun thing about Little Alchemy 2 is that there are more ways to craft the same items. Combining pressure and earth is easy and fast. However, using Lava and earth might actually be a faster way to get what you need. However, you can also combine Lava and Earth to make stone.
You’ll need lava to make steam, volcanoes, and obsidian. So, if you’d rather go that route, grab fire and earth. Then, add another earth to your lava and make stone.
If you add water to your lava, you can make obsidian. You’ll get a volcano if you add a mountain — earth and earthquake. Adding water to lava makes steam, and then you can make perfume if you have a flower.
How to Make Stone and Little Alchemy 2 Game Mechanics
We all had to start somewhere. Perhaps you launched Little Alchemy 2, and you’re struggling to find everything you need. Don’t worry. This section walks you through how to navigate Little Alchemy 2 and make more cool creations like stone.
Little Alchemy 2 Layout
Perhaps you need to find stone, or you want to look back at it and see what made it. No matter the reason behind your curiosity, here’s a quick breakdown of the game’s layout:
- Left Menu – The Clean Up icon at the top clears your workspace.
- Left Menu – The second icon in the menu is the Settings. Use this to turn off the sounds, log into your account, and reset your progress.
- Left Menu – The Encyclopedias tab is going to become a favorite of yours very soon. You can track your progress, review items you’ve made, and see how many are left to discover.
- Hints – Now, your enjoyment of this one may be debatable, but Little Alchemy 2 will give you hints. The hints aren’t great, and some of us lose a bit of pride when we have to use them, but nonetheless, they’re there to help.
- The Workspace – Your workspace is the entire center of the screen. This is where you can play with new elements, list out the ones you have, and find new ones.
- The Search button – After getting more than 100 items, finding the items you need gets a bit challenging. Click the magnifying glass icon, and go right to the element you want.
- The Elements – All your creations that are still craftable will appear in the menu to the right. If you don’t see one here, check the Encyclopedia. When an item can no longer be transformed into something else, it disappears from the menu.
Hopefully, you learned something cool in this section, but we still have more to teach you about crafting with stone in Little Alchemy 2.
Items You Can Make with Stone in Little Alchemy 2
We wouldn’t leave you with stone and no way to turn it into something else. Here are some more things to do with your stone:
- 2X Stone = Wall
- Stone + Pressure = Granite (Final item)
- Fire + Stone = Metal (Add life, and you get a robot!)
- Air + Stone = Sand
- Sand + Stone = Sandstone
- Stone + Metal = Blade
- Stone + Human = Tool
- Stone + Planet = Moon
- Stone + Sun = Meteoroid
- Stone + Smoke = Chimney
- Stone + Plant = Moss
- Stone + Small = Pebble
- Stone + Big = Boulder
- Stone + Snow = Snowball
- Stone + Fruit = Juice
- Stone + Egg = Lizard
- Stone + Corpse = Fossil
- Stone + Clay = Brick
Of course, there are still undiscovered items. These are just the ones we’ve found recently!
Finding Other Stone Creations
If you’d like to beat our list, you’re in luck. We’ll teach you how we found the items that we have, and you can find more!
Start by grabbing your stone and putting it in your workspace. Then, grab the elements you have in the menu on the right. Lay them each on top of your stone one at a time. Keep doing this until you run out of elements.
You can also do this for other items as well. You can make animals (land and life) or zombies (life and corpse). The things you can come up with on Little Alchemy 2 are truly amazing.
Sticks and Stones and Little Alchemy 2
Making stones in Little Alchemy 2 is so easy. It only takes a few ingredients, and there’s more than one way to make it! Stone can be used in many new items, and finding them is part of the fun. Little Alchemy 2 and its predecessor are great ways to relax and exercise your cognitive resources.
If you enjoy finding new ingredients and finished items, stone is a great place to start. Then, you can continue to combine items until you’ve discovered all 720 of them!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Pixel-Shot/Shutterstock.com.