- iPhones store photos in three formats: JPG, PNG, and HEIC. But you may need to convert your photo to PDF format.
- To convert the photo to a PDF: Open the photo; Select photo; choose Print; zoom in on photo; tap the Share icon; Save to files; Send your new PDF.
- To find the new PDF you just created, navigate to the Files app. In there, you will see folders and files. Search for the photo you just converted, and you can share it online.
iPhones typically store photos in one of three formats. JPG and PNG are popular, but the third one, HEIC, is less common. Most of the time, you can easily upload files online without doing a file conversion. However, you might sometimes need to save photos to PDF. Whether it’s paperwork documentation or classwork, our seven-step guide shows you how to convert an image on your iPhone to a PDF quickly.
So, here’s how to convert a picture to PDF on iPhone:
1. Open The Photo
First, find the photo you want to convert. By default, images are stored in the Photos app. The icon is a rainbow pinwheel with a white background.
2. Select The Photo
Next, select the photo so it displays the entire image screen. In the bottom left is a share icon, which looks like a box with an arrow pointing up. When you select it, you will see a menu of options.
3. Choose Print
You may have to scroll down near the bottom of the menu to see Print depending on your apps and preferences. When you locate it, select Print.
4. Zoom In On The Photo
After selecting the Print option, a screen that looks similar to the Mac OS printing screen will appear. But instead of selecting Print in the top right corner, you will zoom into the photo at the bottom of the screen. To do this, place two fingers and spread them apart on top of the image.
5. Tap The Share Icon
When you zoom in on the photo, you will see a share icon again in the bottom left corner. Don’t see it? Tap on the photo to view the menu. When you tap the share icon, a different set of options will appear.
6. Save To Files
In the share menu, select Save to Files. This will bring up a list of available folders. We recommend just selecting On My iPhone if you don’t have a specific folder in mind.
After specifying the location, select Save in the top right, and your photo will now have a PDF version.
7. Send Your New PDF
To find the new PDF you just created, navigate to the Files app. In there, you will see folders and files. Search for the photo you just converted, and you can share it online.
It’s easy to convert photos to PDF on iPhone. You can also convert multiple photos to one PDF. The below video from Howfinity shows you how.
Now you know how to convert a picture to PDF on iPhone. Go ahead and create yours.
- The Real Reason Google+ Failed Spectacularly Ever wonder why Google+ was an epic fail? Read on to learn the details.
- How to Edit Videos on Windows 11 (with Photos) Got a video you need to edit? Here’s a guide to do your editing on Windows 11.
- Who Is Responsible When Self-Driving EVs Get Into Accidents? As self-driving cars become more common, accidents will become a liability issue. Who would be at fault?