Prime’s Big Deal Days are here and, for the next two days, there are offers and discounts on a wide range of products. However, although there is a vast array of deals on headphones, not all of them are great. So, to help you separate out the good deals from the disappointing ones, we’ve done the hard work for you. Below we share a few of the headphone deals that you should avoid, as well as a few that we think are worth considering.
Why These Headphone Deals Aren’t That Good
Not a Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial to take full advantage of Prime Big Deal Days.
CAPOXO Bluetooth Headphones — Only a 5% Discount
We can’t think why you’d be rushing off to purchase these headphones when there’s only a weak 5% discount on offer. That’s just $1.50 off its regular price of $29.99. We don’t think that’s worth getting excited about when there are plenty of better deals around.
Uliptz Wireless Bluetooth Headphones — A Weak 2.4% Discount
Another deal that we don’t think is anything to shout about is the Uliptz Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which are available with just a 2.4% discount. That’s only $0.48 off their usual retail price of $19.99.
JLab Go Air Pop True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case — Only a 10.01% Discount
If you’re looking for a great deal, then we suggest you avoid the JLab Go Air Pop True Wireless Earbuds. Although they are available at $22.39 after a 10% discount off the retail price, this price is still not the cheapest that they have been this year.
TOZO Golden X1 Wireless Earbuds — Just a 10% Discount
The Tozo Golden X1 Wireless Earbuds are on offer at $134.99 after a 10% discount. However, this is just $15 off the retail price and we think there are much better deals out there.
Great Headphone Deals During Prime Big Deal Days
Now that you know which deals to avoid, we’ve got a much better one to share with you. The JBL Tune 660NC Wireless On-Ear Headphones are available for just $49.95, which is a massive 50% off the retail price. These headphones feature active noise-canceling properties and provide up to 44 hours of wireless listening.
- Feature active noise-cancelling.
- Offers up to 44 hours of wireless listening.
- Feature wireless Bluetooth 5.0 streaming.
- Use the famous JBL Pure Bass sound.
Another great deal is the Panasonic ErgoFit True Wireless Earbuds, which are available for 33.34% off the retail price. This takes them down to just $39.99! These earbuds have a long battery life that provides up to 26 hours of playback with the charging case and six hours without.
- The long battery life offers up to 26 hours of playback with the charging case and six hours on a single charge.
- Easily skip tracks with one-touch controls.
- Compatible with both Siri and Google Assistant.
How to Choose the Best Headphones
Before you purchase your new headphones, there are a few important things that you should consider first.
- Wireless or Wired: First, you’ll need to decide whether you want wireless or wired headphones. Although this typically comes down to personal preference, it’s important to remember that you don’t need to rely on a battery if you choose a wired option.
- Noise Cancellation: Many headphones nowadays offer noise-cancellation and this can be a great way of enhancing your listening experience.
- In-Ear vs. Over-Ear: Again, this is largely down to personal preference, but in-ear headphones and earbuds are typically suited to outdoor or active situations, while over-head headphones are more suited to the indoors or an office setting.