Facts about the Fitbit Luxe
- The Fitbit Luxe is designed to resemble stylish jewelry
- The thin stainless steel case makes it comfortable to wear yet quite durable
- The Fitbit Luxe comes with small and large bands made for wrists measuring 5.5 to 7.1 inches and 7.1 to 8.7 inches in circumference
- “Luxe” means luxurious and of high quality which describes this stylish fitness tracker well
- A more expensive Special Edition model designed in conjunction with sophisticated jewelry brand Gorjana is available.
Fitbit Luxe Specs
|Display||1.56” AMOLED touchscreen color|
Resolution: 124×124 PPI
Dimensions: 1.43″ l x .69″ w x .4″ h
|Housing Material||Surgical grade stainless steel|
|Fitness Tracking||Over 20 Activity Modes|
|Health Tracking||Heart Rate Monitoring|
Sleep Tracking with Sleep Score
Fitbit Active Zone Minutes
|Wireless Technology||Bluetooth 5.0 radio transceiver|
|Battery||A rechargeable lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 5 days|
|Sensors and Components||3-axis accelerometer to track motion patterns|
Optical heart-rate tracker
Ambient light sensor
|Price||$99.95 to $129.95|
Where to buy Fitbit Luxe
Fitbit Luxe stands out from other fitness trackers thanks to its luxurious design and top-notch features. Gone are the days when fitness enthusiasts were not keen on showing off their tacky-looking trackers. Fitbit Luxe is not cheap, but it will help you take your workouts to the next level while making you look stylish. If this elegant fitness tracker looks like what you have been looking for, you can buy one from the following retailers:
Perhaps the best place to buy a Fitbit Lux is directly from Fitbit.com since they often have this first-class wellness tracker on sale and offer money-saving bundles. Whether you get your tracker online or go to a physical store, you are sure to enjoy all the exciting features and elegance that come with it.
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
The History of Fitbit Luxe: What to Know
Fitbit’s fancy new entry into the world of fitness trackers was set to make a splash when it was first announced in April 2021. The Fitbit Luxe was presented as a fashion-forward fitness tracker. Unlike similar devices in its class, this new Fitbit tracker would include fitness and health features that other style-focused trackers did not.
The Fitbit Luxe was initially launched with a retail price of $149.95. The company chose to partner with top jewelry company Gorjana to also offer a special edition Fitbit Luxe version with a refined Link bracelet initially available for $199.95. Both versions of this elegant fitness tracker were aimed at a fashion-oriented market with a design that made that clear.
Fitbit Luxe Versions: Each Edition
Fitbit Luxe Standard Edition
The Standard Edition of the Fitbit Luxe was released on April 19, 2021, and marketed as a fashion-forward wellness tracker that “moves with you.” An easy-to-view AMOLED touchscreen and a design said to be inspired by the human body made this stylish tracker stand out from the competition. Available colors included Black, Lunar White, Orchid, and Soft Gold. This elegant fitness tracker came with other significant features such as stress management tools, sleep tracking, 24/7 heartbeat accuracy, a 6-month Premium membership, and much more. You can even swim while wearing this tracker since it is waterproof up to a depth of 50m. Initially, the standard edition of the Fitbit Luxe was offered at a price of $149.95
Fitbit Luxe Special Edition
The Special Edition Fitbit Luxe was released at the same time as the Standard Edition but at a premium price of $199.95. As could be expected, this version has the same impressive specs and features as the Standard Edition. However, the Fitbit Luxe Special Edition takes things a step further with a soft gold stainless steel Parker Link bracelet from the well-known jewelry brand, Gorjana. This Special Edition tracker looks more like a piece of expensive jewelry than a device to help you track fitness and wellness.
The Public Response
The tracker was well received by health-conscious consumers. Granted, an expensive and luxurious fitness tracker is not for over-the-top athletes or most fitness enthusiasts, but it is perfect for people focused on wellness and style.
Fitbit is a leader in the fitness tracker market and has been since being founded in 2007. This company sells millions of its devices on a yearly basis and the tracker has taken center stage since 2021. This top wellness tracker’s popularity is a surefire sign that a new model is being worked on by Fitbit.