- When choosing the best wireless printer, there are many factors to consider, including price, features, and ink price, among others.
- The Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350 was voted the best overall wireless printer.
- If budget is a concern, the Canon PIXMA TS3320/3350 may be for you.
As our world becomes increasingly digitized, the need for printers has also grown. The good news is that the technology in this area has advanced rapidly over the past few years, and there are plenty of great models to choose from. If you’re sick of dealing with tangled wires and counter space used up by your old printer, it may be time to invest in the best wireless printer. In addition to freeing up space on your desk, wireless printers will give you the freedom to print from anywhere in your home or even outside if you take along the right accessories. In this guide, we’ll look at some of the best options on the market today to help you make an informed decision!
- Best Overall: Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350
- Best for Cloud Printing: HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One
- Best Mid-Range: Brother MFC-J4335DW
- Best Budget Option: Canon PIXMA TS3320/3350
- Best High-volume: Epson EcoTank ET-4700
- Best Photo: Canon PIXMA TR4520
- Best Smart: HP Tango X
Best Wireless Printer Overall: Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350
- With a 1.44” OLED display and LED status bar easily navigate and view your printer status. The OLED display, displays deep, accurate color and the LED status bar provides simple printer status...
- A five individual ink system allows you to print sharp Black text documents and vivid color photos, and when an ink tank runs out you only need replace that specific ink tank compared to a partially...
- With an auto expandable output tray, this printer is made for smartphone & tablet printing. Even when the printer is powered down – simply press print and the Pixma TS6320 will power on and output...
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel...
The Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350 is an incredibly versatile printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a strong build quality, a full-color display, and many extra features. The Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350 also prints at speeds up to 15 monochrome and 10 color pages per minute (ppm)
With its expandable paper capacity, this printer can handle any type of printing job you throw at it. The TS6320/6350 builds on the strong PIXMA history to deliver great print and copy speeds. Smart handling features include a motorized output tray that extends automatically when you print, an internal input cassette for ordinary paper, and a rear feeder for slotting in photo paper as needed.
An automatic duplex is also available. This printer connects to the Canon Print app, which allows wireless printing, copying, scanning, and cloud access. However, this is only possible with the condition that you must use original Canon ink cartridges to scan to the cloud and email.
Check out the Canon PIXMA TS6320/6350 on Amazon.
Best Wireless Printer for Cloud Printing: HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One
- Four months of ink delivered to your home
- Prints 8 ppm in black, 5.5 ppm in color
- 60 sheet input tray, 25 sheet output capacity
- Connects with iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
The HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One is an excellent printer for those looking for an affordable option that can print, copy and scan. It has been designed with ease of use in mind, making it one of the most popular printers on the market.
The printer comes with a range of features, such as Wi-Fi connectivity and an automatic two-sided printing system. This means you do not need to manually reset the machine when printing on both sides of the paper. The print speeds are also fast enough to meet your needs without worrying about waiting too long for your prints to come out of the machine.
Check out the HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One on Amazon.
Best Mid-Range Wireless Printer: Brother MFC-J4335DW
- Keep your office running smoothly with the help of a Brother MFC-J4335DW INKvestment Tank Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer. This ink tank printer can produce up to 20 pages per minute in black...
- NO INK REPLACEMENT FOR UP TO 1-YEAR(1): Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to 1-year of ink using only the four cartridges provided in-box.(1)
- PUT THE POWER OF PRINTING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: The simple to use free Brother Mobile Connect(2) App delivers easy onscreen menu navigation for printing, copying, scanning, and printer management from...
- THE BROTHER REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK SYSTEM: Brother INKvestment Tank printers feature reengineered ink cartridges that hold more ink and deliver a continuous ink supply to the internal tank for...
- ELIMINATE INK REPLACEMENT GUESSWORK: Print with confidence using the Brother Page Gauge,(3) a visual, numerical way to know the amount of ink used and the amount of ink remaining to help take the...
The Brother MFC-J4335DW is the perfect mid-range printer with everything you need at a great price. This printer is a great choice for small businesses and households who want to save money by buying an affordable printer but don’t want to sacrifice quality. The printer offers fast printing speeds and a large print area, so you can easily print out high volumes of documents. It also has built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, which allow it to connect wirelessly with your phone or tablet to send files back and forth.
The Brother MFC-J4335DW is suitable for home use, with an excellent cost-per-print and an excellent mobile companion app. The scanning capabilities are excellent, allowing you to digitize old images or process multi-page documents easily. Printed images only look okay and have a lot of grain, but they are adequate for casual use. Deep blacks and blues differ substantially from the originals, but this is acceptable for most non-professional color printing.
INKvestment is a front-loading plug-in that is simple to use. Tank ink cartridges contain more ink than typical cartridges and are designed to continuously provide ink to the internal tank, allowing you to print more pages without having to replenish. When a refill is required, just remove the empty cartridge, insert a new one, and resume printing with no waiting or mess. The free Brother Mobile Connect App is simple to use and provides intuitive onscreen menu navigation for printing, copying, scanning, and device management from your mobile device.
Check out the Brother MFC-J4335DW on Amazon.
Best Budget Wireless Printer: Canon PIXMA TS3320/3350
- Wireless connect provides a simple setup process that only takes minutes from your smartphone.(1 )Connect your new printer and your smartphone for a streamlined setup process – no computer needed!
- Designed for ease of use and simple replacement, the PIXMA TS3320 only needs 2 fine cartridges for great print quality.
- Easily Print from any room - from laptops, tablets, and smartphones - with built-in wi-fi(1).
- With AirPrint, effortlessly Print from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac without additional apps.(4)
If you’re looking for a wireless printer on a budget, the Canon PIXMA TS3320/3350 is your best bet. It has all the features and functions of a much pricier model. Plus, it’s compatible with both PC and Mac machines. Its easy-to-use interface makes printing from mobile devices like tablets and phones easy. While this may not be the most high-tech printer on the market, it does its job well at an affordable price point.
This printer also features an auto document feeder that automatically delivers paper when it’s loaded in the front loading tray. This lets you print without worrying about how much paper you need to keep on hand — just let the printer do the work!
Unlike most PIXMA printers, it only uses four inks packed in two cartridges: one for black and the other for cyan, magenta, and yellow. This can raise operating expenses if you print a lot of one color. However, XL (extra-large capacity) cartridges are available. Print speeds are a little slow, and duplex printing is only available manually, but it’s a nice budget printer that produces good-quality output. It also supports cloud printing and scanning using Canon’s PRINT app, AirPrint, or Morpria.
Check out the Canon PIXMA TS3320/3350 on Amazon.
Best High-Volume: Epson EcoTank ET-4700
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
The Epson EcoTank ET-4700 is one of the best high-volume printers on the market because it has a ton of different options for printing: color prints, black and white prints, photo prints, and even glossy flyers! It also has an automatic document feeder (ADF) that saves you time by letting you print multiple pages at once without having to turn off your computer or mess with an ink cartridge. Its print speeds are fast enough so that you can get through any job in no time flat.
Manufacturers of inkjet printers typically sell the hardware for a low price and recoup their costs by selling supplies for ink cartridges. The Epson EcoTank printers adopt a unique strategy. Although they are expensive, they come with reasonably large ink bottles that pour into separate tanks, eliminating the need for cartridges. In fact, this printer has enough ink to print 7,500 pages of color documents or 4,500 pages of monochrome documents. You can connect peer-to-peer without a Wi-Fi network using Wi-Fi Direct, and you can print from mobile devices using the Epson iPrint app.
Check out the Epson EcoTank ET-4700 on Amazon.
Best Photo: Canon PIXMA TR4520
- Never run out of ink. Connect your printer to Alexa and receive notifications when you’re running low. Alexa can even place a smart reorder from Amazon on your behalf, if you enroll in smart...
- Enrolling in Smart Reorders with Alexa ensures that you never have too much or too little ink supplies. No subscription needed.
- Wireless 4-in-1 (Print | Copy | Scan | Fax)
- 15 / 10 ipm Print Speed
- 200 Sheet Capacity (100 Cassette, 100 Rear Feed)
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 is one of the best printers for color photo printing. It has an inkjet printer and a scanner, which can be used to scan printed photos and then print them on paper. The inkjet printer has a built-in auto duplex, which means you can print on both sides. The TR8620a allows you to express yourself in an infinite number of ways. You can print your images on Canon Double-sided Matte Photo Paper, Magnetic Photo Paper, and more to create printed memories! The TR8620a’s Dual-Paper Feeding function allows it to hold plain and photo paper simultaneously without needing to remove the paper or swap trays, making print tasks even easier and more convenient.
It can print photos in a variety of sizes, including 4″ x 6,” 5″ x 7,” and 8″ x 10.” The printer supports Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service, allowing you to print from Android and Apple smartphones without the need to install any additional drivers or third-party programs. You may connect to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct or your current wireless network.
It comes with a mobile companion app that allows you to print, copy, scan, and order replacement ink. The primary disadvantage is that the Canon can only print a certain number of pages before the cartridges run out, so you’ll need to replace them frequently if you print many images. The scanner generates high-quality scans, making it ideal for scanning old family images.
Check out the Canon PIXMA TR4520 on Amazon.
Best Smart: HP Tango X
- Print documents and photos from the cloud
- Scan with your smartphone camera using the HP Smart app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Max black print speed (ISO) 11ppm
- Works with Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android
The HP Tango X printer is the best smart printer on the market. It connects with your smartphone and will automatically print images that you snap with your phone. This printer is available in a naked Tango version and a Tango X model with a beautiful wraparound cover. It’s a Wi-Fi-only printer with no USB port, but it boasts an impressive array of wireless features.
You can print from anywhere in the house, down the street, or even on the other side of the world, thanks to companion apps for tablets and smartphones. You can also utilize your smart device’s camera as an input device to scan documents and send them to your Tango through the cloud, email them, or print them. HP’s optional Instant Ink plan ensures that you never run out of ink, and you can also receive printer notifications emailed directly to your smartphone. Overall, it’s a small creative device, although photo quality isn’t the finest, as with other 4-ink printers.
This Smart House Printer comes with a wispy gray device wrap that also functions as an output tray and folds up when you’re finished printing to save space and brighten your home. It is designed to fit into your active lifestyle and produces true-to-life, borderless color photographs, and high-quality documents. The HP Tango X is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, allowing you to print hands-free using only your voice. Use the HP Smart app to access your smartphone printer from your phone, scan documents with your smartphone camera, and check ink and paper levels for mobile productivity.
Check out the HP Tango X on Amazon.
How to Pick the Best Wireless Printer: Step by Step
Wireless printers are the best way to go for both home and office printing. They’re fast, easy to use, and don’t require any messy cables or wires. If you’re looking to buy a wireless printer, there are a few things to remember. They include:
- Print Speed
- Auto Duplex Functionality
Now let’s explore each in more detail.
The print speed refers to how many pages an inkjet printer can produce in one minute. A fast printing speed will allow you to print quickly and efficiently without waiting too long for each page to come out.
Printers with lower speeds tend to be more affordable and slower, making them less suitable for busy home offices or small businesses where time is money. The average wireless printer speed is around 10 pages per minute, which is pretty slow compared to a standard inkjet printer. This will depend on the model you’re looking at, but many of the best wireless printers can print at speeds up to 20 pages per minute. If you want to print photos and documents quickly, a wireless printer will suit your needs much better than a traditional inkjet printer.
Auto Duplex Functionality
Many wireless printers come with automatic duplex functionality. This feature is essential if you’re printing on paper because it allows the printer to print on both sides of the page without having to flip over each sheet individually. This saves time and helps reduce paper waste by ensuring less wasted paper ends up in the trash can!
Wireless printers can be much more expensive than traditional models, especially if they have additional features like Wi-Fi connectivity or mobile apps. You must choose a printer with all the features you need that will last for many years before needing to replace it. If you look at other users’ reviews, you can find out what they think of each printer and whether they think it is worth the cost or not.
When picking out a wireless printer, ensure that it has connectivity options that match your needs and how often you’ll use it. The best printers will allow you to connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi so that you can print from anywhere within the range of those two options. You may also want to consider whether or not the printer has mobile printing capabilities (like AirPrint). This feature lets users transfer files wirelessly between devices without manually setting up a USB cable connection whenever they want to print something important, or make some changes to a document before sending it off as an email attachment.
The most important thing is to ensure that your printer has the right size for your needs. If it’s too big and heavy, then it won’t be able to fit on your desk. It also depends on what type of documents you’re going to print. If you’re going to print out a lot of large photos or documents, then you should invest in a printer with a larger paper capacity.
What to Know Before Buying the Best Wireless Printer
There are several things to consider before buying a wireless printer. For instance, depending on their capabilities and features, they can be used as a scanner or a copier. A wireless printer should be able to print both sides of a page simultaneously, which means it needs to support duplexing technology. Additionally, it should also be able to scan documents from memory cards or other external storage devices without any problem whatsoever. The printer you buy needs to be compatible with your phone or tablet. If you want to print wirelessly from your laptop, it will also need a Wi-Fi connection.
Using The Best Wireless Printer: What It’s Like
Wireless printing is the latest trend in printing. It has seen a huge surge in demand over the past few years, thanks to its convenience and speed. Wireless printing is a fantastic way to make your home or office more efficient. By installing a wireless printer, you can print photos, documents, and other files from your laptop or mobile device. This means you don’t need to be near your desktop computer or laptop to print something.
The best wireless printers are those that provide excellent quality printing at affordable prices. What’s more, it’s easy to share a printer between multiple computers or mobile devices. You can even print batches of documents at once and then send them on their way without waiting for each one to finish printing.
- The 5 Best Wireless Earbuds for Android Reviewed
- Ultimate home theater electronics guide
- The 7 Best Wireless Security Cameras Available in 2022
The image featured at the top of this post is ©iStock.com/baloon111.