- Tesla’s much anticipated Cybertruck will be coming to the market in 2023 and like any other truck, it will be heavy. It will also be bulletproof, spacious, suitable for camping trips and much more.
- Our best overall pick, the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tire, has a 3PMSF (Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake) symbol on its sidewall and also comes with a 65,000-mile or six-year-performance warranty.
- Best on a budget, the Kumho Crugen HT51 has a 3PMSF symbol on its sidewall, and two inbound steel belts to enhance their control and firmness, with a 70,000-miles or six-year-performance warranty.
- The Continental TerrainContact H/T ensures enhanced braking and stability to provide balance, especially when dealing with heavy weights. It uses a chip-resistant material combination that ensures minimal noise pollution, thereby providing you with a beautiful driving experience.
If you’ve got a Cybertruck, then you need some tires. The best tires for the Cybertruck are designed for specifically for the Tesla model, but they work equally well on many other vehicles. Luckily, there are plenty of options when it comes to buying tires for your Cybertruck. You have several brands to choose from. The most popular ones are Michelin, Goodyear, and Uniroyal. These three brands have been in the business for a long time and have earned a good reputation among consumers.
With Tesla’s anticipated Cybertruck coming to the market in 2023, many pickup truck lovers have started asking questions concerning the kind of tires that come with them. As we all know, the Cybertruck, like any other pickup truck, is quite heavy.
It will be bulletproof, spacious, suitable for camping trips, and lots more. And it’ll need the right tires to correctly match its weight, size, and features. For instance, you may prefer the much silent tire type. Others may also choose tires that produce loud sounds while in motion, drawing attention to the already attention-grabbing design of the Cybertruck.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the five best tires you can pair up with your future Cybertruck.
- Best Overall: Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S
- Best Overall (Runner Up): Michelin Defender LTX M/S
- Best On a Budget: Kumho Crugen HT51
- Best All Terrain: BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02
- Best For Smooth and Quiet Rides: Continental TerrainContact H/T
Best Overall: Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S
- All-terrain, all-Season / severe weather tire
- Treadwear warranty of 65,000 miles
- Grips the surface, rocky or smooth, under the most severe weather, rain, or shine
- On-road comfort with off-road durability
- Maximum grip and handling on wet roads
This tire tops the chart due to its varied functionality, making it an excellent option for comfort and capacity. The Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, with a starting price of 174 USD, is an all-season tire created for both off-road and highway driving. It’s capable of excellent performance on dry, wet, or snowy terrains and provides truck stability when driving.
As an indication of its performance under severe snow conditions, the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tire has a 3PMSF (Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake) symbol on its sidewall. The Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S tire also comes with a 65,000-mile or six-year-performance warranty.
Check out Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S on Amazon.
Best Overall (Runner Up): Michelin Defender LTX M/S
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers designed for All-Season use; provides exceptional grip for shorter braking distances on wet roads
- More Mileage- MICHELIN EverTread Compound provides 10% more longevity in severe conditions, compared to its predecessor.
- Reduced risk of hydroplaning- outstanding grip for improved braking performance on wet roads and better traction on snow when compared to leading competitors.
- Fuel-efficient and eco-friendly- Features MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction to save up to 65 gallons of fuel over the tire's life
- 70,000 Miles Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 Year Standard Limited Warranty; LT285/75R16/E 126/123R
The Michelin Defender LTX M/S, with a starting price of 146 USD, is highly rated by professionals for its outstanding performance on both wet and dry terrains while still maintaining a quiet and even ride. This tire can also perform well in light snow.
The tire has a sturdy rubber combination that lasts longer, even on uneven terrain, and its circumferential channels assist in clearing water from its way. It also comes with inbound steel belts that help to enhance its strength, thereby making it a reliable choice for heavy weights. The tire comes with a 70,000-mile or six-year-performance warranty.
Check out Michelin Defender LTX M/S on Amazon.
Best On a Budget: Kumho Crugen HT51
- Product Type :Tires
- Package Dimensions :30.5" L X30.5" W X10.9" H
- Country Of Origin :South Korea
- Package Weight :37.9Lbs
The Kumho Crugen HT51 is the best when talking about capability and affordability. With a starting price of 137 USD, the Kumho Crugen HT51 provides excellent performance in any weather conditions while also ensuring a comfortable ride.
Like the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S, the Kumho Crugen HT51 has a 3PMSF symbol on its sidewall to show its good performance under severe snow conditions. The tires have two inbound steel belts to enhance their control and firmness, with a 70,000-miles or six-year-performance warranty.
Check out Kumho Crugen HT51 on Amazon.
Best All Terrain: BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02
- Speed rating E
- 20% tougher sidewalls with CoreGard Technology
- 3305 load capacity
- Max PSI 80
- Mountain Snowflake Certified
The BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02, priced at 178 USD, delivers the best off-road performance. The tire consists of a material combination that can withstand broken shards and cuts, enhancing its durability on tarred roads.
Aside from its outstanding off-road performance, the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 ensures a comfortable ride on the highway, regardless of weather conditions. In addition, the tires come with a 50,000-mile or six-year-performance warranty.
Check out BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A K02 on Amazon.
Best For Smooth and Quiet Rides: Continental TerrainContact H/T
- Seasons: Year-round
- Size: 245/60R18
- Rim Size: 18 inches
- Section Width: 245 millimeters
- Tire Aspect Ratio: 60.0
- Load Index: 105.0
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Capacity: 2039 pounds
- Tread Depth: 12 32nds
With a starting price of 192 USD, the Continental TerrainContact H/T ensures excellent performance on any terrain while maintaining an even and quiet drive. It uses a chip-resistant material combination that ensures minimal noise pollution, thereby providing you with a beautiful driving experience.
Designed with a unique rubber compound, the Continental TerrainContact H/T ensures enhanced braking and stability to provide balance, especially when dealing with heavy weights. These tires come with a 70,000-mile or six-year-performance warranty.
Check out Continental TerrainContact H/T on Amazon.
How To Pick The Best Tires For The Cybertruck: Step-by-Step
When choosing the right tire for your truck, you should consider its:
- Performance on snow
- Highway Performance
- Tread Pattern
Now let’s review each one in more detail.
Remember that the size of your tire plays a vital role in determining the efficiency of your vehicle. And remember that not all truck tires come in all size variations.
Performance On Snow
Check the tire’s suitability for snowy terrains in cases where you wish to go on an adventure during the winter seasons. This can be checked by locating the 3PMSF symbol on their side.
The body of the Cybertruck is bulletproof, so you don’t want to get your tires punctured. That’s why a tire with solid sidewalls is necessary.
The Cybertruck, designed for both off-road and highway use, should be able to adapt easily to any driving conditions, ensuring a safe and speedy passage.
It’s the first thing you should look for when buying a tire. The tread pattern will tell you if the tire is compatible with your Cybertruck.
Many types of tires have been developed for the Cybertruck, but the most common tire comes with a solid rubber material. This is because it’s more durable and can handle more weight than a tire composed of fabric. It’s also resistant to sharp objects such as nails and rocks.
The Cybertruck has four wheels and a single front-mounted drive shaft that connects them. The rear wheels are connected by a differential, which allows them to spin at different speeds when turning. The entire vehicle is powered by an electric motor connected to the rear axle via gears or chains.
The main advantage of this design is that it allows you to move around without having to worry about getting stuck or spinning out while turning corners. You can even back up without worrying about getting stuck in the mud or snow!
What To Know Before Buying The Best Tires For The Cybertruck
Before buying the best tire for your Cybertruck, you should first read the tire’s sidewall, because it lets you know some key details regarding the selection process. For example, a tire suited for a passenger car will have a “P” at the beginning of the number code on the side wall. An “LT” at the beginning signifies a light truck.
The number following would indicate the Tread Width, measured in millimeters, then the Height Percentage of the sidewall width. Next, we see the Rim Diameter, Load Index, and Speed Rating. The information displayed on your tire sidewall is what helps you to know all the necessary details.
Using The Best Tires For The Cybertruck: What It’s Like
Using the best tires for the Cybertruck ensures efficiency, stability, and comfort while driving. The tire’s ability to properly sync with the Cybertruck makes driving all the more fun. With features that support highway driving, rough or smooth terrain, winter or summer, the best tires for the Cybertruck enhance the already excellent performance of the Cybertruck.
Therefore, you can enjoy driving on a slippery, obstacle-trodden, and snowy path without fear of ruining your journey. To have the best experience with your Cybertruck, you need a good and sturdy tire. Having gone through this article, you can choose any of the best tires for the Cybertruck that suit your taste and budget.
- Hummer EV vs. Ford Lightning: Which One Wins?: This isn’t a cyber-battle – but both trucks are popular powerhouse vehicles!
- The Upcoming Tesla Semi: Lord of the Highway or Long-Haul Lemon?: Breaker breaker one nine – what is that giant truck that looks like it came from future? Learn all about the Tesla Semi here!
- Tesla Cybertruck vs. Other EV Trucks from Ford, Chevy, and Rivian: How will the Cybertruck compare with other popular models? Find out!
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Mike Mareen/Shutterstock.com.