Prime’s Big Deal Days have arrived and, for the next two days, there are huge discounts available on a variety of products. If you’re looking for a new MSI motherboard for your computer, then check out these deals which offer up to 22% off the retail price!
Best MSI Motherboard Deals During Prime Big Deal Days
Not a Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial to take full advantage of Prime Big Deal Days.
First, we have the MSI Meg X570 Unify Motherboard which is available for just $214.99. This is the lowest price this motherboard has been this year to date and offers a 14% saving on the retail price. The MSI Meg X570 supports DDR4 memory, as well as second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryze/Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics desktop processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- PCIe 4. 0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M. 2 with M. 2 Shield frozr, storemi, AMD Turbo USB 3. 2 Gen2
- 2. 5G gaming LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6 solution: onboard 2. 5G LAN with gaming LAN Manager, combining latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and bss color Technology
The next option offers 11.77% off the list price of the MSI Pro B760M-A WiFi Pro Series Motherboard — taking it down to $149.99. This motherboard supports DDR5 memory and 12th- and 13th-generation Intel processors. It is also Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.3 enabled.
- Supports 12th/13th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors for LGA 1700.
- Supports DDR5 Memory, Dual Channel DDR5 6800+MHz (OC)
- Features a 6-layer PCB made by 2oz thickened copper and server grade level material.
- Wi-Fi6E and Bluetooth 5.3 enabled.
Another great offer is the MSI Pro B550-VC ProSeries Motherboard which has 17.86% off for the limited duration of the deal — taking its price to $114.99. This motherboard has a powerful design and provides high-quality performance. It is also compatible with DDR4 memory up to 4400 (OC) MHz.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, and 3000 Series processors
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4400(OC) MHz
- PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4
Finally, we have the MSI Pro X670-P WiFi Pro Series Motherboard which costs just $192.99 — providing a saving of $36.96 off the retail price. It supports the AMD Ryzen 7000 series desktop processors, as well as DDR5 memory, while the latest Gen4 PCI-E provides it with an excellent transfer speed.
- Supports the AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.
- Supports Dual Channel DDR5-5600+ (OC) memory.
- Features Gen4 PCI-E and M.2 solution with up to 64GB/s bandwidth.
How to Pick the Right Motherboard
Widely regarded as the central operation for most laptops and desktops, the motherboard is an important piece of kit and it’s important to choose the right one. When selecting a motherboard, consider things such as:
- Price: You don’t want to purchase a motherboard that is lacking in any way, and while some cheaper options might be too good to be true, it is still possible to pick one that doesn’t cost the earth.
- Durability: A motherboard that is durable is always a good thing to look for and factors such as the thickness of the PCB can affect the quality and lifespan of it.
- Compatibility: Possibly the most important factor is compatibility. It’s important to check that the motherboard is compatible with your CPU, and this typically requires figuring out which socket type your CPU requires.