If you’ve recently entered the gaming scene or you’ve been an avid player for a while, it will be apparent that having a reliable fan cooling system can make a world of difference. Good-quality fans are essential for not only keeping your system at safe temperatures and helping the components last longer but also for enabling you to reach higher clock speeds. Not all fans are created equal, though, and many don’t fit the bill. This is why we’re excited to share with you the latest deal we’ve found on the ASUS ROG Strix XF120 fan. [Related: 5 Best PC Cases for Cable Management in 2023]
- MagLev bearings and areodynamic design give a barely audible fan
- Designed to last up to 400,000 hours
- Five-year warranty
- Use as a CPU, radiator, or PC case fan
- No RGB lights for a minimalist finish
Why Should You Buy the ASUS ROG Strix XF120?
Deciding on a fan model can get pretty confusing, but this one is a clear contender:
- Flexible: Due to the optimized airflow, you can use this as a CPU, radiator, or case fan. Whichever part of your system needs a boost, this’ll do the job.
- Quiet as a mouse: One of the biggest issues with any fan is potential noise. Even if you manage to get one that does its job, sometimes the accompanying noise is simply unbearable. This is not an issue with the XF120. The MagLev bearings and aerodynamic structure make this a fan you can barely even hear.
- Long life: The XF120 is advertised as having a lifespan of 400,000 hours. What’s more, it comes with a five-year warranty in case anything goes wrong. If it wasn’t already a bargain, this basically seals the deal.
- No RGB: This may not appeal to every gamer out there, as RGB lighting is a hot topic. However, it can be increasingly hard to find non-RBG components these days. Many prefer a classic look to their system or want to break up the lighting with some understated parts. It’s great that the XF120 performs fantastically and is unobtrusive.
Is the ASUS ROG Strix XF120 Worth It?
If you’re in the market for some new PC fans, it’s hard not to recommend the XF120. After the huge discount, the fan comes in at under $14. Considering the price of everything these days, shelling out less than 15 bucks is incredible for a top-performing PC part that will last you many years to come. This is a particularly great buy if you’re on a tight budget, not a fan of RGB lights, and having a quiet fan is a priority. On the other hand, if money is no object and you want the most state-of-the-art model possible, you may want to look at other options. But, considering the rave reviews and ridiculously low cost, the XF120 is definitely one to keep in mind.
Grab a huge 53% off the XF120 today on Amazon.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Anton Watman/Shutterstock.com.