If you’re in the market for noise-canceling earbuds with studio-quality sound, this Amazon deal is for you. These Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 in gray are currently 48% off their $229.99 list price. You’ll save $111 and pay just $118.99. We don’t know how long this sale will last so, if you’re interested, you’ll want to check out this deal before it’s gone.
Why Should You Buy the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2?
As their name implies, noise-canceling earbuds reduce the amount of ambient noise you hear so you can focus on your work or other tasks. If you live or work in a noisy environment, or if you travel frequently, this feature can be particularly beneficial. Noise-canceling earbuds also make listening to music more immersive and enjoyable by tuning out background noise.
The disadvantages of noise-canceling earbuds are that:
- They are usually more expensive than their non-noise-canceling counterparts
- They require batteries that need to be recharged frequently
- Some lower-quality noise-canceling earbuds can cause sound distortion
- They can pose a safety hazard when worn outdoors or in dangerous work conditions since they tune out sounds such as sirens and vehicle horns; this safety hazard can be minimized by selecting earbuds with transparency mode, a feature that allows listeners to hear ambient noises while they are listening to their music
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 are the manufacturer’s latest and greatest noise-canceling earbuds. They offer:
- Excellent sound quality, featuring a 10mm woofer and a 5.3mm tweeter for rich, balanced, powerful sound
- Samsung’s Seamless Codec, which facilitates seamless, high-quality audio transmission between compatible Samsung devices
- An ergonomic design that allows listeners to wear them comfortably for extended periods
- Three sizes of ear tips to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Wireless charging
- Bixby’s voice commands
- A long battery life: up to five hours of playtime with active noise cancellation (ANC) and up to eight hours with ANC turned off
Are the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 Worth It?
We compared the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 to two similar models of noise-canceling earbuds: Sony WF-1000XM4 and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II. The Buds Pro 2 have the lowest list price of the three, while the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II are the most expensive. All selections feature ANC and transparency mode. The Buds Pro 2 and the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II both use Bluetooth version 5.3, while the Sony WF-1000XM4 uses version 5.2.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 provide the longest battery life with ANC on (up to eight hours compared to the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 at five hours), as well as the longest battery life with ANC off (up to 12 hours compared to the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2’s eight hours).
The Buds Pro 2’s charging case battery life lasts up to 29 hours, which is five hours more than the other two models. The Samsung Galaxy Bud Pro 2 also have the highest water resistance rating (IPX7) and the lowest weight per earbud (5.5 grams) out of the three models. Based on our analysis, we think that they are worth considering, even at the list price. At 48% off, they’re a steal.
Check out the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 2 deal going on at Amazon.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©History-Computer.com/Judie Sigdel.