- The AINOPE Car Phone Holder Mount with a 360° rotating head is the best for car and daily use.
- The DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer is a portable, pocket-sized phone stand that’s an excellent choice for vlogging.
- The LISEN Cell Phone Stand features a reserved charging hole design and supports cable management, meaning you can store your cables without getting tangled up!
Even though today’s smartphones are technologically advanced, most devices can’t stand up on their own. You need to prop them up when watching videos or playing games. That’s where the best phone stands come in handy. They come in all shapes and sizes, but they all do the same job: prop up your phone.
Here are the best phone stands for your smartphone.
- Best Overall: UBeesize Exendable Tripod Stand and Phone Holder
- Best for Vlogging: DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Best for Video Conferencing: LISEN Cell Phone Stand
- Best Foldable Phone Stand: UGreen Adjustable Phone Stand
- Most Versatile: Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder Stand
- Best Car Phone Mount: AINOPE Car Phone Holder Mount
Best Overall: UBeesize Exendable Tripod Stand and Phone Holder
- Dimmable Ring Light Ubeesize 12" Ring Light Features 3 Light Colors (Warm, Cool White, Daylight) And 10 Levels Brightness In Each Color, 30 Options In Total. You Can Choose Any Option In Between To...
- Adjustable & Stable Tripod Extending From 15" To 50", And Tripod Legs Unfold Up To 30" Wide, The Stable Tripod Can Be Adjusted To Any Height As Needed, Short Enough To Stand On Tabletop, Tall Enough...
- Endless Lighting Angle 3-Way Pan Head With A Convenient Handle Allows For Tilt And Swivel Motion; Portrait Or Landscape Options. Making It Easy To Target The Ring Light To Your Subject At Any Angle,...
- Phone Holder From The Ring Rather Than Placing The Cellphone Outside The Ring, Our Ring Light Is Big Enough That You Can Place Your Cellphone In The Ring To Make The Most Of This Circle Light
The UBeesize Exendable Tripod Stand and Phone Holder is the best all-around phone stand as it works with both iPhones and Android phones.
It can hold your device in either portrait or landscape orientation. You’ll appreciate everything about this phone stand, from the Dimmable Ring Light to its flexible neck and the tripod base, which increases stability. This all-in-one smartphone accessory allows you to shoot photos or videos in any position within seconds. It can rotate and extend to fit your smartphone and has adjustable light to provide clear and even lighting from any angle. It’s small, lightweight, and easy to carry around with you.
Additionally, the tripod is solid and sturdy enough to hold your smartphone without wobbling or shaking. We highly recommend it to amateur photographers and professionals looking for a small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry phone stand.
Check out the UBeesize Exendable Tripod Stand and Phone Holder on Amazon.
Best for Vlogging: DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- ActiveTrack 4.0 utilizes advanced algorithms to track subjects more precisely and smoothly, even when they are moving quickly
- ShotGuides offers preprogrammed camera movements and compositions that users can select from
- Magnetic phone clamp that adjusts to fit various iOS and Android phone sizes weighing up to 290g
- Built-in extension rod extends up to 215 mm
- Upgraded motor that is quieter and more energy-efficient
A portable, pocket-sized phone stand, the DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer is an excellent choice for vlogging.
This model has two modes: “Normal” for still shots and “ActiveTrack” for capturing action-packed moments. It has a one-button control, so you operate it with just one hand. In addition, it comes with an adapter that lets you attach the handle to any GoPro mount, which makes it even more convenient! Thanks to the ShotGuides feature, you can use it to capture the moment like a professional.
It uses a 3-axis motorized gimbal to keep your phone steady, eliminating chances of getting blurry or shaky footage. Thanks to the handheld remote control feature, you can operate the gimbal up to 100 feet away. This phone stand is compatible with most smartphones, including the iPhone 13 and 13 pro max. It has a built-in rechargeable battery that you can charge via USB.
Check out the DJI OM 5 Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer on Amazon.
Best for Video Conferencing: LISEN Cell Phone Stand
- TALLER AND MORE PHOTOGENIC STAND, HELP TO CORRECT THE "TEXT NECK": This cell phone stand holder is in accordance with ergonomic design. Providing you comfortable viewing angle which helps to fix your...
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: [No bent & tangling & tip over worries] when using while charging. Due to bent cable, the low phone dock maybe fall over. LISEN stylish adjustable phone holder for desk has a...
- WEIGHTED ANTI-SLIP BASE: This cell phone stand for desk is equipped with a weighted base and an aluminum alloy rod. Therefore, this iPhone stand holder is stable enough to support all smartphones or...
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The pad back and the bottom of this cell phone stand are fully covered by anti-skid silicone, which LISEN iPad stand holder can provide maximum protection for your device from any...
- ❤️WE CARE ABOUT YOU❤️: If the product arrives broken, or get broken within 365 days, please directly contact LISEN for satisfied solution. Any other problem like could not tighten the screw,...
The LISEN Cell Phone Stand with an aluminum rod and a rubber pad protector is an excellent option for video conferencing.
The 360° rotating ball head allows you to adjust the viewing angle easily. The stand features a reserved charging hole design and supports cable management, meaning you can store your cables without getting tangled up!
The weighted base provides stability for smartphones or small tablets (up to 10 inches). If you’re worried about dropping your device while using this stand, don’t be—it has an anti-skid silicone to provide maximum protection for your device. This grips-friendly stand may be perfect for those who love taking photos during video calls.
Check out the LISEN Cell Phone Stand on Amazon.
Best Foldable Phone Stand: UGreen Adjustable Phone Stand
The UGreen Adjustable Phone Stand is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a sturdy but affordable phone stand.
Its foldable, so it won’t take up much space in your bag or desk. This stand has two pieces of hard plastic held together by a hinge. These lock into place when you let go of the silver button near the top, and won’t collapse when not in use.
You can adjust this stand to any angle between 15 and 100 degrees and use it in portrait or landscape mode (the silver button also locks automatically). It measures 3.74 inches tall, 3.35 inches wide, and 0.79 inches deep when folded. Though its construction may look flimsy from afar, you can rest assured that there’s no way this thing will break under everyday use!
If your device isn’t longer than 7.9 inches or wider than 3.8 inches (dimensions for most modern smartphones), it’ll work well with this scratch-free stand. Every piece has silicone pads on both sides to prevent damage during insertion/removal or transport/storage/usage scenarios.
Check out the UGreen Adjustable Phone Stand on Amazon
Most Versatile: Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder Stand
- ❗Please noticed that this type of tablet holder is only good for reading and viewing. When you tap on the tablet, it will bounces and wobbles unavoidably because of its design principle of...
- 【Broad compatibility】this ergonomic gooseneck tablet holder, compatible with all 4.7 - 10.5 inch cell Phones and tablets, such as 2022 iPad Pro 11, 10.9, ipad 10th generation, iPad Air 5 4 3, iPad...
- 【Easy to mount & position】 This kid gooseneck clamp can be mount to places like bed headboard, desk or table next to your favorite chair. It raises your tablet to your eye level or any other...
- 【Good for reading and viewing】 Gooseneck tablet mount works as a good partner for your tablet on various occasions, like having face time video call, watching Netflix, reading with tablet. Also...
- 【Protect eyesight and reduce neck strain】 With this tablet gooseneck mount, you can keep your tablet at appropriate distance from your eyes. And also ergonomically fix your posture while looking...
The Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder Stand stand is the most versatile option on the market.
You can use it with any device and in just about any situation. It’s perfect for watching videos and reading books on your phone or tablet since you can adjust its height to find a comfortable position when sitting or standing.
This stand will allow you to view your device hands-free while resting on a flat surface such as a desk or table. It has a flexible neck that allows you to bend it at just about any angle, so no matter how you want to view your screen, this stand should be able to accommodate your needs.
It’s built of metal alloy and silicone rubber, which allows it to maintain its stiffness while still being soft enough not to scratch the delicate surfaces of your smartphones and tablets. The bottom of each rod features non-slip material that keeps the stand firmly planted on just about any surface without slipping around or falling over. It is compatible with smartphones, tablets, and other devices with a 4 to 8 inches screen size.
Check out the Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder Stand on Amazon.
Best Car Phone Mount: AINOPE Car Phone Holder Mount
- Compatible with iPhones and other smartphones
- Easy to set up and use
- Upgraded air vent hook
- Auto-lock arm slots to prevent falls
- Ultra stable hook design
The AINOPE Car Phone Holder Mount with a 360° rotating head is the best for car and daily use.
Just slide in your phone, place the support on your dashboard—and you’re ready to go! You can use it with any size phone—even those with thick cases—and it won’t fall out of place no matter how bumpy the road may be.
Safety is a major concern for most car mount users, and this innovative design offers a tight and secure phone grip. It holds its weight against gravity. The clamp design has a “Hook shape” at the bottom, which guarantees the safety of your device when going over bumps or driving at high speed.
Check out the AINOPE Car Phone Holder Mount on Amazon.
How to Pick the Best Phone Stand
There are tons of phone stands on the market. So, how do you pick the best one for your needs? Here are a few things to consider when shopping for a new phone stand:
Type of Device
Will the phone stand accommodate all your devices? Or will you need a different stand for each of your mobile gadgets? You will want to consider the size and needs of the phone and tablet you plan on using on the phone holder. Some stands are designed specifically for specific devices, while others can be expanded to accommodate different needs. Whether watching videos, playing games, or charging, get the perfect stand for your device.
The material of the stand can help you determine how easy it is to clean and maintain, as well as its durability. For example, plastic stands are cheaper than metal ones but may not last long due to their lower weight capacity. On the other hand, aluminum stands tend to be sturdier than plastic ones and can work with larger devices. However, they are more expensive and require more care.
Size and Weight
How big and heavy is your ideal stand? If you plan on traveling with your device, consider getting a more undersized stand that won’t take up much space. Also, if you plan on using the stand for an extended period at home or work, you may want to get a more stable one.
Ease of Use
A good stand should be easy to use. It should have a simple design with no moving parts that can break over time, and it should also have an adjustable height to find the perfect viewing angle for your device. A stand that’s difficult to use may not be worth the money. So ensure you read some customer reviews before buying. Remember, a phone stand that’s hard to adjust or isn’t ergonomic may cause pain and discomfort if used for a prolonged period.
Look for stands made from high-quality materials, such as metal, wood, aluminum, or carbon fiber. These materials are durable, attractive, and don’t rust easily
Find a stand that fits your budget. Ensure it offers good value for money and features the aspects mentioned above.
What to Know Before Buying a Phone Stand
Phone holders are not created equal. They differ in style and functionality. Before you buy one, keep in mind that:
The Frequency of Use Matters
How often do you find yourself holding up your phone for long periods? If this happens frequently, it might be worth investing in an expensive model with multiple features.
The Features Should Influence Your Choice
Some stands have multiple features, like a built-in charger or storage space. But how you plan to use your phone holder will determine the features that you should look for.
Some Phone Stands Come with Extra Accessories
This can be an essential consideration, as some stands come with additional items like cleaning cloths. Some come with protective covers that prevent dirt from getting into the grooves or crevices of the phone stand when not in use.
The Level of Usability is Key
The best phone stands are straightforward. They should also be easy to set up and take down again.
With many phone stands available today, you can easily find one that works best for you. All it takes is a little research! Ultimately, it comes down to the features you want most in a stand. But whether you need a portable and easy-to-use phone stand that prides durability or you’re looking for a multipurpose option, check out our list.
- How To Pair Apple Watch In 4 Steps (With Photos) Learn how to sync your Apple Watch to other devices in this helpful guide.
- Just How Big is Tesla’s Gigafactory in Texas? It’s rumored to be the largest building in the world, and is also powered by renewable energy, with the goal of achieving net zero energy.
- iPad vs Samsung Tablets: Full Comparison, Specs, Which Is Better If you’re shopping for tablets, two contenders worth comparing are the iPad and the Samsung tablets.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©Alexandr Vlassyuk/Shutterstock.com.