The MagSafe wallet is one of the revolutionary products to hit the market. Its magnetic technology offers convenience and security while keeping your cards, cash, and other items in one place. As more people adopt this technology, many companies continue to create different designs, with some wallets having better features than others.
We’ve rounded up the top 6 MagSafe wallets from classic leather designs to sleek and modern styles. These wallets are convenient for your everyday use. Check out our list of the top 6 MagSafe wallets you should consider.
- Best Overall – Magnetic Card Wallet Holder
- Best for Strong Magnet – Popsocket: Phone Wallet
- Best for Hands-free Watching – Moft MagSafe Wallet Stand MagSafe
- Best for Minimalists – Super Capacity Fits 6 Cards
- Best for Budget – Magsafe Wallet Compatible Apple Wallet
- Best with Snap-on – Sinjimoru Secure Magnetic Wallet
Best Overall – Magnetic Card Wallet Holder
- 【Quick Access & Secure】: Our wallet securely holds up to 6 cards or cash, offering quick access when you need it most. The thumb slot ensures easy card retrieval during purchases.
- 【Stronger Magnetic Grip】: Featuring a powerful built-in magnet with 3500Gs of strength, 20% stronger than the official magnetic leather wallet. Our leather wallet snaps effortlessly onto your...
- 【Compatible with MagSafe】: This wallet is compatible with iPhone 12, 13, 14, and 15 series (naked/no case or with Mag-Safe compatible cases ). Mix and match to create your unique style.
- 【RFID/NFC Protection】: Our wallet shields your cards from unauthorized scanners and prevents demagnetization, keeping your identity and assets safe while shopping, traveling, or working.
- 【Premium Vegan Leather &Lightweight】: Crafted from high-quality PU leather, our slim wallet combines durability and aesthetics. Precision craftsmanship ensures it maintains its sleek appearance...
A sleek and versatile MagSafe wallet, the Magnetic Card Wallet Holder made in premium PU leather for a luxury feel. It is a stylish and handy modern MagSafe wallet with neatly sewn, and o apparent flaws in the design.
It’s also super sleek and lightweight but that doesn’t compromise on the capacity. The wallet can handle up to 7 cards (or more). Besides, your cards are safe and easily accessible using the thumb slot to push from the bottom of the case.
Additionally, the wallet has built-in RFID and NFC-blocking materials to keep your cards safe from magnetic attraction or skimmers. This ensures unauthorized scanners cannot access encrypted data to make illegal payments with your card details.
Magnetic Card Wallet has a strong magnetic grip that snugly attaches to your iPhone or MagSafe case. This minimizes the chances of the wallet falling off and getting misplaced. Moreover, the wallet is waterproof, protecting your cards or cash from water damage if it accidentally plunges into a puddle.
- RFID/NFC blocking
- Premium quality
- Strong magnet
- Holds over seven cards
- Lacks “Find my” compatibility
Check out the Magnetic Card Wallet Holder on Amazon.
Best for Strong Magnet – Popsocket: Phone Wallet
- Our durable PopSockets wallet we call our "PopWallet" is a sleek and secure way to carry your cards along with your phone. With an attached phone grip, you can avoid phone drops and kickstand your...
- Wirelessly charge your phone by simply sliding off the magnetic phone wallet and setting on a wireless charging stand
- The magnetic PopSockets wallet can hold up to three cards that are shielded from the magnets while inside the phone case wallet
- PopSockets phone wallet is compatible with PopSockets s mounts and cases for MagSafe, wireless chargers, and non-PopSockets cases compatible with MagSafe
- To remove the phone card holder, simply magnetically detach the wallet for wireless charging. Wallet must be removed to wirelessly charge or use MagSafe accessories
This sleek rectangular-shaped wallet can store up to three of your most-used cards. And whenever you need a card, removing it is a breeze thanks to the elastic fabric at the bottom. The Pop Grip is also a handy feature to single-handedly text and capture memories through videos or photos, no matter the weight of your phone. It doubles as a stand to prop your phone in either landscape or portrait viewing modes and is a great place to prevent your wired earphones from tangling. It isn’t advisable, however, to carry your iPhone with the Pop Grip.
The Popsocket long-lasting wallet works with most MagSafe cases. Moreover, it has a magnetic shield plate feature that protects your cards from magnetic field interruptions by redirecting all magnetic forces away from your cards’ chips. However, it’s not Qi-compatible. Hence you need to detach it to charge your phone wirelessly.
- Strong magnet
- Pop Grip for extra support
- Works with all Magsafe cases
- Easy access to cards
- Not the best build quality
Check out the Popsocket: Phone Wallet on Amazon.
Best for Hands-free Watching: Moft MagSafe Wallet Stand
- [Powerful Functions Packed In One Slim Design] With the stand and magnetic property, it's more than a slim wallet, bringing a whole new phone experience to you. Let you enjoy using your phone with...
- [Slim Yet Holds Three Cards] At 5mm/0.2in thinness, it's slimmer than any other wallet but has the same capacity as most wallets to hold three cards for you to feel good while taking your cards...
- [A New Way to Make Your Phone Stand Up] Portrait, Landscape, and the new Floating mode – three viewing modes enable you to look at your phone screen in the most comfortable way, whether you’re...
- [NOTE for Wireless Charging] It's not compatible with wireless chargers. Remove the Snap-on Phone Stand & Wallet before wireless charging
- [MagSafe Compatibility] It works well with iPhone 12/iPhone 13/ iPhone 14 series including iPhone 12/mini/Pro/Pro Max,iPhone 13/mini/Pro/Pro Max and iPhone 14/Pro/Pro Max/Plus. It is recommended to...
The Moft MagSafe Wallet Stand with a dual-magnet feature is a wallet that easily snaps onto your phone. 16 in-built magnets enhance its magnetic strength, ensuring it securely grasps your phone no matter how heavy it is.
Moft wallet also has magnetic wall sticker pads to hold onto any surface securely. You can conveniently enjoy watching or streaming music in hands-free mode while showering, exercising, or in the kitchen. Additionally, it’s the only MagSafe wallet with a slim and sturdy double-hinge stand with a tri-fold feature offering three different watching angles – landscape, portrait, and floating mode.
This vegan leather and fiberglass wallet can hold up to 3 cards despite its slim profile at only 0.2 inches (5mm) thickness. It allows easy access to your credit cards by simply sliding them out. Its ergonomic, lightweight design and various color options make the wallet stand.
However, while snapped on, cards may get jammed by the rear camera, and you may have to detach the wallet to access your cards. The wallet is suitable for iPhones 12 through to iPhone 13 and 14 series and exhibits a firmer magnetic grip when used with MagSafe cases, unlike when it sits on the bare phone back.
- Three viewing modes
- Great design and quality
- Great feel
- Instant removal
- Slim secure grip
- Back rides feel quite comfortable
Check out the Moft MagSafe Wallet Stand on Amazon.
Best for Minimalists: Super Capacity Fits 6 Cards
- 【Max 6 Cards Storage】: Miroddi MagSafe wallet turns your iPhone into a slim wallet with room for 6+ cards or some cash. Simply slide your ID card and credit cards in iPhone magsafe wallet - you...
- 【Super Capacity -Fits 6 Cards】:This is our latest magsafe wallet. The biggest difference from the previous version is that this wallet is elastic strap design, the strap can be stretched to a very...
- 【MagSafe Compatibility】:Miroddi magnetic card holder is compatible with the new iPhone 15, iPhone 14, iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 models,including iPhone 15/15Pro/15 Pro Max/15 Plus; iPhone 14/14...
- 【Stronger Magnet】:Different from other magsafe wallet on the market, this wallet for magsafe features stronger built-in magnets that allow it to effortlessly snap into place on the back of your...
- 【Slimmer Design】:The thickness of this magsafe wallet is only 5mm(0.19inch), which will not add unnecessary bulk to your phone at all.Miroddi ultra thin magsafe wallet makes you feel good while...
(Please note that as of July 19th, 2023, the Super Capacity Fits 6 Cards is currently unavailable on Amazon. Please check back later.)
Super Capacity Fits 6 Cards is the best for minimalists who’d like a barely noticeable wallet. It is only 5 mm (0.19 inches) thick, making it ultra-slim and handy when you need somewhere to keep your cards or cash safe.
The Super Capacity is a stellar option for most people, offering more space, seamless layers, and a durability guarantee. Contrary to the belief that the sleeker the MagSafe wallet, the fewer the cards it can hold, this wallet can support up to six cards or more due to its super-elastic form.
Additionally, it has a nice little notch at the bottom where you can easily fit your thumb and push out your cards in case you need them. The Super Capacity wallet is a haven for your cards since it firmly attaches to your phone once snapped on.
- Ultra-slim profile
- Unique elastic strap design
- Comfortably fits 6+ cards
- Easy card access
- Lacks RFID blocking
- Lacks a kickstand for handsfree watching
Check out the Super Capacity Fits 6 Cards on Amazon.
Best for Budget: Magsafe Wallet Compatible Apple Wallet
- COMPATIBILITY- Mag safe. wallet compatible with iPhone 14 Pro Magsafe Wallet, Magsafe wallet iphone 13 pro max, iPhone wallet magsafe, Magsafe wallet iphone 13 pro, Apple safe mag wallet and magnetic...
- EASY TO USE- Powerful built-in magnet allow it to effortlessly snap into place on the back of your iPhone as a card holder for back of phone / magsafe card holder / magnetic card holder for back of...
- PREMIUM QUALITY- Aesthetic PU leather magsafe wallet compatible with iphone 13 magsafe wallet/ magnetic iphone wallet provides durable and sleek design with matte finish which gives a more elegant...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN- ZANETTI attachable magsafe leather wallet / magsafe Phone wallet for phone case compatible with magsafe iphone wallet / magnetic apple wallet / apple mag safe cases are specially...
- RFID PROTECTION- Our magfit wallet /magnetic wallet for iPhone / magnetic wallet for iPhone 13 / Apple safe mag wallet iPhone 14 Pro / magsafe wallet apple / iPhone apple wallet mag safe wallet /...
The Magsafe Wallet Compatible Apple Wallet is a nice and snug wallet that works well like most pricier models. It’s the most affordable in our collection, and easily the best MagSafe wallet if you’re on a budget.
MagSafe is made in aesthetic PU leather and finished in matte for a smooth-feeling wallet. Its sleek design gives a fine touch quality to your phone, making you seem more chic. Additionally, the card has an RFID blocking technique to protect info from getting hacked through electromagnetic signals. This gives you confidence in knowing that your data is safe.
Because it’s lightweight, the Magsafe fits well in your pocket without bulging or feeling uncomfortable. You can use it to carry about three cards or cash, and other day-to-day accessories. Its built-in magnet packs a solid magnetic force; hence, it snaps on your iPhone quickly. Whenever you need any of your cards, you can slide to detach it from the rear of your phone and then scroll to eject any card.
Even with the three cards packed in, the wallet may appear to have more space, but there isn’t enough capacity for another card. You may instead opt to add one or two bills in there. Moreover, the cards remain in place even if you only have one in the wallet. This is an excellent investment for your iPhone.
- Most affordable
- RFID blocking
- Easy to use
- Small card capacity
Check out the Magsafe Wallet Compatible Apple Wallet on Amazon.
Best with Snap-on: Sinjimoru Secure Magnetic WalletSinjimoru Secure Magnetic Wallet as Phone Grip Stand for MagSafe Wallet, Cell Phone Wallet Stick On with Phone Kickstand & Phone Grip Holder for iPhone 12/13 and 14 Series. M-Card Zip Black
The Sinjimoru Secure Magnetic Wallet is a affordable wallet that boasts a 3-in-1 wallet that works as a support stand, card holder, and phone grip. The card uses an M-card zip with a 2500 Gauss strong magnet to grasp your phone firmly.
It has a flexible strap-on on the rear, making it easy for single-hand mode texting or capturing memories through HD videos and photos. Besides, Sinjimoru has a kickstand that allows hands-free watching, and although its kickstand feature isn’t adjustable, it works well and remains stable on a surface.
We have to give credit to its unique card-holding mechanism, designed to enable the easiest access to your cards. It has plenty of space for your most important cards, and the wallet will let you access them hassle-free when needed.
This strapped cardholder is available in 5 color options and is compatible with all MagSafe wallets and iPhones 12, 13, and 14 series. The wallet feels strong while snapped on, although it may not have the strongest magnetic force.
- 3-in-1 functions
- Easy card access
- Strap for extra safety/anti-drop
- Decent magnetic strength
- Fixed kickstand
- May feel quite bulky
Check out the Sinjimoru Secure Magnetic Wallet on Amazon.
How To Pick The Best MagSafe Wallet: Step by Step
Magnetic wallets are a modern way to safe-keep your cards and IDs and to make them conveniently accessible without the need for traditional wallets. When choosing the best MagSafe wallet, you should consider the following factors:
- Magnetic grip
- Material used
- Extra features
An ideal magnetic grip should keep your cards secure but be effortless to detach when you need to access your cards. Additionally, the magnetic strength should give you peace of mind that your wallet will not fall off when you are distracted or busy outdoors.
It’s important to note here that most MagSafe wallet manufacturers recommend using a MagSafe case with the MagSafe wallets since it maintains a high grip compared to a bare iPhone back.
The material on a MagSafe wallet largely determines how durable, stylish, expensive, and sleek your wallet will be. Various materials include leather, silicone, plastic, or metallic. A great starting point would be to choose a color that matches your phone. Then go for the material that best complements your style and preference.
There are various designs too. Some of the most popular ones include initials, animal prints, and patterns. A simple design method uses a single color for your wallet or minimal patterns.
Finding a wallet that will accommodate your cards and other items is important. Some wallets are as small as 2 inches, while others are up to 6 inches wide. The small wallets are mainly designed to carry essential cards you use daily and a dollar bill or two.
If you wish to carry more cards in your MagSafe wallet, consider one that conforms with your extra need for storage. The more space, the less you’ll need to carry bulky wallets/purses.
Depending on your preferences, extras and unique features can be worthwhile add-ons. Some also make wallets more functional than just a safe haven for your cards. Some of the best extra features include:
- Pop grips and strap-ons
- Different colors
- Integrated multi-angle fold stands for hands-free operation
- RFID protection
- Magnetic wall stickers
- Adequate storage space
Although price shouldn’t be your primary concern, it’s crucial to work within your budget. Always compare prices, and If you’re shopping online, compare prices from different sites before making a purchase. You should assess whether each wallet fits your lifestyle and aligns with your needs with the features of the wallet you’re considering.
What To Know Before Buying Magsafe Wallets
MagSafe Wallets are mainly designed for iPhone 12, 13, or 14 because they have a built-in magnetic ring at the back. However, if you’re an Android user or you have iPhone 11 or below, there are MagSafe cases compatible with MagSafe wallets.
What’s more, you should get a wallet size that will serve your needs in terms of the required space. If you buy a wallet that recommends 3 to 4 cards, squeezing a fifth card will make it almost impossible to get your card out on time and easily while you’re stuck in the checkout line.
Not all MagSafe Wallets have the FindMy feature, which helps you trace your wallet in case you lose or misplace it. An RFID protection feature is also a great add-on to protect your cards from damage by magnetic forces.
Lastly, if you’re worried about the wallets falling off your phone, they don’t. Most of these wallets have strong magnets and a tight grip on your phone.
Using MagSafe Wallets: What It’s Like
A MagSafe wallet is a great accessory to safely keep a set of essential cards and a little cash while on errands, at the gym, or convenience stores. They use advanced magnetic technology to adhere to your MagSafe iPhone and allow for fast and secure transactions. They are specially designed to have a thin, lightweight, and durable design; thus, you can conveniently take them with you anywhere.
They are ideal for minimalists or those tired of the traditional strenuous purses and wallets. Nonetheless, you may still require to carry your old wallet/purse to keep the extra cards you don’t use regularly but still require them.
Also, some MagSafe wallets double as phone stands, letting you enjoy hands-free watching in landscape, portrait, or floating modes. However, they can only be used on phones (iPhones 12, 13 &14) or with MagSafe cases.
In some MagSafe wallets, the magnetic grip is often sufficient to prevent the wallet from falling loose but may not prevent it from jiggling around, especially when attached to a bare iPhone. But this isn’t a deal breaker – you can get a MagSafe case to strengthen your wallet attachment to your phone.
It’s important to note that MagSafe wallets may lose magnetism over time, particularly when they are hit, exposed to heat, or fall. Additionally, these wallets aren’t compatible with non-MagSafe devices and cases.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©CLS Digital Arts/Shutterstock.com.