- Musk’s purchase of Twitter provided some of this year’s biggest news in the Twittersphere, as well as some entertaining tweets.
- President Joe Biden made a statement with GM executive Mary Barra to promote American electric vehicles in January, but forgot to mention Tesla, which provoked a response from Elon Musk.
- Besides his primary objective with SpaceX of colonizing Mars, Musk enjoys contradicting the Flat Earth Society with clever tweets.
It’s not news that Elon Musk, the owner of SpaceX and Tesla, is a habitual tweeter. Stats show only one other major CEO posts more than him. However, Musk isn’t exactly cordial with his tweets, which can rub people the wrong way.
So, where does Musk find the time to post so often, and what does he like to talk about on social media? Continue reading for 10 of the funniest Elon Musk tweets of all time.
1. Musk Would Make Interesting Changes to Coca-Cola
Musk’s attempt to purchase the social media platform is some of this year’s biggest news in the Twittersphere. The two entities agreed to a meager $44 billion. But Musk doesn’t plan to stop there.
2. Musk Makes a Meme Out of Himself
While the stage was set for the Twitter purchase, it turned out the social media platform wasn’t transparent about the number of bot accounts it had. Musk decided to back out, but Twitter wasn’t happy about it. Musk, in rocketship-billionaire fashion, created his meme in response.
3. Musk Confirms Rumors About Having Twins With Executive
Meanwhile, Musk is now the father of his 8th and 9th child. The billionaire has six children (one of who passed in 2002) with his first wife, the Canadian author Justine Wilson. He has two more with the musician known as Grimes. And most recently, Musk had twins with Neuralink executive Shivon Zilis. The man is always looking out for humanity.
4. Elon Sticks It to the Man
In January, President Joe Biden made a statement with GM executive Mary Barra to promote American electric vehicles. However, he forgot to mention Tesla’s contribution to the industry, and Musk made no effort to tame his thoughts.
5. Musk Has Never Tried to Keep a Clean Appearance
It doesn’t have to involve politics to get Elon going heavy on a subject. The topic could be as simple as a book he’s reading, such as a biography of Catherine the Great. Author’s Note: to clarify, Catherine the Great never had sexual relations with a horse, that’s just a rumor.
6. Musk is Not Creating a Horde of Zombies
In 2018, Elon Musk sold 500 flamethrowers to generate hype for The Boring Company, an organization that designs freight tunnels for easy transportation. He decided to sell these tools because, you know, what’s not boring? Flamethrowers.
However, when his marketing strategy to use them in the upcoming zombie apocalypse worried some critics, Musk went into PR mode.
7. Musk Only Condones Alcoholism in the Technical Sense
Musk isn’t always so blatant in his Twitter comments. Sometimes, he’s quite witty, even if it’s against common addiction crises.
8. Musk Determines the Shape of Earth
While Musk’s primary objective with SpaceX is to colonize Mars, he cannot help but share important scientific discoveries regarding our planet. Especially when it contradicts the Flat Earth Society.
9. Elon’s Modest Proposal
In an interview with Stephen Colbert on The Late Show, Elon Musk was asked how we could warm up Mars to make it more liveable. His solution? (He has T-shirts)
10. The State of 2022
Seriously, you didn’t expect things to “go back to normal,” did you?
More on Elon Musk
When the eccentric billionaire isn’t on Twitter, he’s running some of the most speculated companies in the country. For more on Elon Musk, check out these articles:
- Elon Musk: The Complete Biography – Everything you need to know about Elon Musk, including his history, inventions, and more.
- SpaceX vs NASA: How Are They Different? – The most advanced spaceflight company takes on the most historic aviation agency.
- Tesla Full Self-Driving: What It Is – The leading electric vehicle manufacturer with the most advanced autopilot feature.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©FellowNeko/Shutterstock.com.